We deeply value the role of hospitality and we encourage one another to engage in the life of St. Paul’s. There are myriad ways to get involved at St. Paul’s and volunteer opportunities for every type of personality!
Please contact the main office (607-273-5971, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Anne Horst (email@example.com) to let us know which of the following opportunities below interest you and we’ll be sure to connect you with the appropriate contact.
Thank you very much in advance for serving our community
and expanding the story of St. Paul’s!
* Coffee Hour Helpers
* Offering Counters
* Scripture Readers
* Communion Servers (in church and for those who are unable to get to church)
* Drivers (to help people get to church)
* Faith Discovery Teachers (for children ages 3-4 years old)
* Faith Explorer Teachers and Guides (for children in grades K-6)
* Youth Ministry Leaders (for students in grades 6-12)
* Choir Singers & Musicians
* Church Building Maintenance & Gardeners
* Committee Members
* Meal Train provider with Loving Care Ministry
* Prayer Chain (members pray for the needs of anyone in the church community)
* Visitations (with those who are unable to participate in the active life of the church)
* Newsletter Folding Group
* Office Assistance